Just click on the appropriate button below to make your payment in US dollars, euros or pounds sterling.
Although this facility is operated by PayPal, in most countries no PayPal account is required: you can just use your credit or debit card by selecting the “Don’t have a PayPal account? option, if displayed.
Please specify your invoice number as the item being paid and the invoice amount as the amount to be paid.
The following cards are accepted:
Having trouble with these payment buttons?
Click here for help.
Once the correct payment has been received and confirmed by PayPal or our bank, we will send
you a permanent license key giving you unlimited usage.
For a copy of the terms and conditions that apply, refer to our
software license agreement. Orders may be
canceled up until the point at which a permanent license key has been issued.
Once a permanent license key has been issued no cancellation of an order can be
accepted under any circumstances.
That’s it! No need for paper documents or faxes, everything is carried out
via e-mail and the Internet.
And with our products, that’s the way your business can operate too!
|If PayPal does not accept your card type, or if you have any other problems using PayPal to make a payment, please try our alternative credit card facility operated by WorldPay.
Click here to pay in by credit card via WorldPay
If you wish to pay online by credit or charge card, and you do not have a
PayPal account, please follow these instructions.
1. Click on the button above that corresponds to the currency you wish to pay in. You should see
something similar to the screenshot below. Note the “Don’t have a PayPal account” option circled in red.
2. In the “Payment for” box, enter the invoice number(s) you are paying
3. Enter the total amount of the invoice(s) in the “Price” box.
4. In the section labeled “Don’t have a PayPal account“, click on the
button marked “Continue” at the bottom of the screen alongside the text “Use your credit card or bank account (where available)“.
5. Select your country from the drop-down list of countries,
6. Enter the name as it appears on the card.
7. Select your card type from the drop-down list of card types. Which card types are available is dependent on the country selected,
8. The remaining information you are required to enter varies depending on the card type and country selected, but typically includes the normal card
details, billing address and some contact information.
9. Enter the characters displayed in the box as a security check,
10. Click “Continue Checkout“.
11. Verify that your details are correct on the next screen and click “Pay“.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us at